2024 MAC Tournament

1 hour ago, MDZip said:

We knew this cold shooting at the end of the season would cause problems at some point. Just have to hope it turns around in the second half. 

Good thing they did. I'm not sure my heart could have taken much more. 

Edited by MDZip

2 hours ago, tolbob said:

Keys

Freeman stay out of early foul trouble

Win the TO battle

shoot 30% 3's 

Freeman stayed out of early foul trouble

Lost TO battle 15-12 but really took care of the ball in the 2d half after a terrible 1st half

36% 3 pointers (50% in the second half)

I was so done, yet they pulled me back in. Something about NE Ohio teams doing everything they can to put my health in danger. No wonder I have high blood pressure in my 30s. Great win Zips! Just need one more stomping of Kent please, that's all I ask. 

4 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

Did anyone see that foul on Nate late in the game? Legit or flop?

It wasn't totally blatant, but I could see why they called it. How much do we roll with him and Dawson tomorrow? They didn't show up at all tongiht.

3 minutes ago, LZIp said:

It wasn't totally blatant, but I could see why they called it. How much do we roll with him and Dawson tomorrow? They didn't show up at all tongiht.

But they could tomorrow. Freeman shows up every game. Otherwise we roll with whoever is playing well. Tonight it was Sammy. Thank you Sammy!!

Tavari has to be our 1st guard off the bench.  He didn't score tonight but he's always probing the defense testing, setting things up, threatening...

Then we have to pray either Big Game Hunter or Dawson are on tomorrow.  If one of them is we win. If neither of them are we probably lose.

3 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

Tavari has to be our 1st guard off the bench.  He didn't score tonight but he's always probing the defense testing, setting things up, threatening...

Then we have to pray either Big Game Hunter or Dawson are on tomorrow.  If one of them is we win. If neither of them are we probably lose.

He had some sweet assists to Freeman.

• Like 3