akronzips71

Assessing Coach Arth (and his staff)

On 6/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, LZIp said:

The academic achievements of our team this semester is impressive. It is my deepest hope that we can now use all these A's & B's to gain a lot more W's. We have too much experience with the L's.

• Like 1

Arth mostly provides your standard coach speak so I don't get much out of him talking, but Scot Loeffler (who I believe some here wanted) is in a similar situation and was pretty direct regarding questions about progress/building the program at BG.

• Like 1

BG didn't look terrible against Kent. At least offensively. Kent just looked really good (hurts to say that).

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

Arth mostly provides your standard coach speak so I don't get much out of him talking, but Scot Loeffler (who I believe some here wanted) is in a similar situation and was pretty direct regarding questions about progress/building the program at BG.

Damn, I like him!

I got this creepy image of iCoach sneaking in my head when I listen to Loeffler. 🤢

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dr Z said:

I got this creepy image of iCoach sneaking in my head when I listen to Loeffler. 🤢

Quick, get an exorcism! There is no time to lose 😱.

13 hours ago, Dr Z said:

iCoach always seemed like he was imitating someone he'd seen and liked or was acting like he thought people wanted him to act.  Just never seemed genuine.

• Like 1