Keeping up with Keith (Dambrot)

There's a guy who plays at the Flora Bama at Orange Beach named Alabama Big Earl. I've seen him live. He has a song called Poontang On The Pontoon. Maybe he could have a post game concert. 

2 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

My guess is Ohio State. Meechie Johnson just transferred back from South Carolina, and that's LeBron's unofficial son. 

He is heading for the Dukes to play for Dru.  Lebron plays one more year and then joins the Dukes staff as an assistant coach to coach his son and build a dynasty in Pittsburgh.  You heard it here first.

Edited by 1981 grad
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2024 at 2:55 PM, Zippy87 said:

I'm curious for those who cheered against KD, will you support Dru?

I was among those who were upset with the way Dambrot left. I did not root for him at Duquesne.

Having said that, KD is still a fellow Zip alumnus who seems to care about the university. I am rooting for him in his future endeavors.

When it comes to Dru. Why exactly would any Zips fan not root for him? Seriously! Please give me one reason.

I am waiting... 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 2:45 AM, Valpo Zip said:

I was among those who were upset with the way Dambrot left. I did not root for him at Duquesne.

Having said that, KD is still a fellow Zip alumnus who seems to care about the university. I am rooting for him in his future endeavors.

When it comes to Dru. Why exactly would any Zips fan not root for him? Seriously! Please give me one reason.

I am waiting... 

I don't understand why anyone would root against KD so I'm the wrong person to ask 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ewbrooman1 said:

Some of the most unwatchable offensive Zips basketball ever. 

Huggins told Dennison to not name him head coach. Peggy Elliot insisted because of diversity. Super nice guy but a lousy head coach.

• Like 1