Enrique Freeman

4 minutes ago, Zippy87 said:

Why do we care where he goes in relation to Bronny? I just want him to get picked and go to a good situation.

Oh bc Bronny is a terrible player and would never get drafted if he didn't ride his daddies coattails. Why do you think Bronny should possibly go ahead of Freeman? The guy averaged an abysmal 4.8 ppg in college. Freeman is light years better

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said:

Oh bc Bronny is a terrible player and would never get drafted if he didn't ride his daddies coattails. Why do you think Bronny should possibly go ahead of Freeman? The guy averaged an abysmal 4.8 ppg in college. Freeman is light years better

LeBron hating has to be exhausting.

Freeman is better than a lot of these players going before him, IMO. Not sure why anyone would focus on any one in particular. All I care about is Enrique getting picked and getting an opportunity.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zippy87 said:

LeBron hating has to be exhausting.

Freeman is better than a lot of these players going before him, IMO. Not sure why anyone would focus on any one in particular. All I care about is Enrique getting picked and getting an opportunity.

It's because Northeast Ohio media will spend hours talking about whether or not the Cavs should draft Bronny but won't even spend 10 seconds mentioning that a local kid is a draft prospect and could be drafted. 

That's why I believe AkronAlumnus wants Freeman drafted before Bronny, but at this point, I just want to see Enrique get drafted. I'm not even worried about the situation right now. 

15 minutes ago, mes102 said:

It's because Northeast Ohio media will spend hours talking about whether or not the Cavs should draft Bronny but won't even spend 10 seconds mentioning that a local kid is a draft prospect and could be drafted. 

That's why I believe AkronAlumnus wants Freeman drafted before Bronny, but at this point, I just want to see Enrique get drafted. I'm not even worried about the situation right now. 

Except this is not at all true. 

17 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Perfect team to go to. Haliburton is a great person, and we might see Freeman get airtime on McAfee which would be good for his brand and Akron. He'll be coming back to Cleveland quite often. 

Plus, it's a team on the rise. My worry was he would go to a team that may have a full G League team but he may start in G League, but could be a 2 way contract player. 

He'll be on a decent summer league team with Jerace Walker, Ben Sheppard (not sure if he'll play summer league), Furphy, & Newton. 

July 12-22 will be the summer league in Vegas. 

Edited by mes102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mes102 said:

It is on one show in particular that is a youtube show. 

I'm not sure what show you're referring to. When I think "Northeast Ohio Media" I think of TV/print/online. ABJ, PD, WKYC, WEWS, and others have all been giving Freeman fantastic exposure throughout his draft process. 

• Like 2