Zips MAC Tournament- 2023

Just now, LoyalZIP said:

The math just doesn’t add up. I don’t know how Akron is even in this game. Had another chance and blew it again. Gonna run out of time soon. 

We're in it because we've actually played pretty good defense in the half court. Our miscues offensively combined with Kent capitalizing on them is why we're trailing.

Just now, LoyalZIP said:

The math just doesn’t add up. I don’t know how Akron is even in this game. Had another chance and blew it again. Gonna run out of time soon. 

They’re two 3’s from tying it and they can’t stop tripping over their junk. JC can’t be happy with that “effort”.

Really sucks. I truly can’t believe it was that close. The moment looked too big at times. But despite that 15-point deficit in the first half, Akron really should have led or been tied at the break at the least. So many blown chances. I feel for the guys because they really fought their tails off, they just did not execute. And credit to kent. They drew the fouls in the second half and iced the game. It be that way sometimes. 75-55 forever. 

• Like 2