NCAA Tournament- Creighton

3 hours ago, zippy5 said:

I park here for Penguin games, just don't tell anyone else https://g.co/kgs/1RxW2sj .. Lots are generally $20 for those and this one is 10 and it's a 5 minute walk to the arena. The Chatham Center garage is literally across the street from the arena so it's super convenient but if you get a bad spot you'll be stuck in the garage traffic for a half hour after. Duquesne's main garage is convenient too https://g.co/kgs/saEexPF

I too was going to recommend that garage. Where I typically park for Pens games, too, and have never had much trouble getting out after.

Edited by ZipsBurgh

6 minutes ago, ZipsBurgh said:

I too was going to recommend that garage. Where I typically park for Pens games, too, and have never had much trouble getting out after.

How high is that top level at PPG compared to Rocket Mortgage? Good Row C seats are pretty reasonable.

5 minutes ago, tpsjugglerdude said:

Interesting tidbit from the article about Freeman. "With 30 double-doubles this season, he’s one away from tying the NCAA record set by David Robinson of Navy in 1986."

He has 2 games this year with 9 rebounds, and another game with 8. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/PPG+Paints+Arena/208/

Note to self: do not buy March Madness tickets night of Selection Sunday. 

The seats I've been looking at are between the baselines. The Penguins virtual seat viewer makes them look not terrible, but it shows a big hockey rink, not a basketball court. I also know the scoreboard at PPG has been enlarged recently. I question some of the view from my seat photos since they can vary for the same section. Other photos are obviously from a number of rows up in the section.  The Rocket Mortgage viewer was close to spot on for my MAC tickets.

45 minutes ago, ewbrooman1 said:

How high is that top level at PPG compared to Rocket Mortgage? Good Row C seats are pretty reasonable.

I would say a little closer. I think RMF lower level is bigger and the balconies are a bit further back as a result. It's close enough, I wouldn't say it's a material difference tbh

• Thanks 1

I saw this earlier and had to share it. I keep believing I appreciate Enrique as much as I can, but I still feel like I don't appreciate him enough (if that makes any sense). I'm just excited Enrique and this team has the opportunity again to play on this stage. 

Edited by mes102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ewbrooman1 said:

I’ve actually never watched basketball at PPG Paints. It does seem closer to me, but I’m comparing Penguins to Cavs, so not apples to apples.

20 hours ago, akzipper said:

I'm still shocked that they posted a video of a made 3 at the end of the first half and then crickets for days. 

Their one remaining Betamax tape cartridge finally snapped and nobody knows where to get a new one.

14 hours ago, ewbrooman1 said:

The seats I've been looking at are between the baselines. The Penguins virtual seat viewer makes them look not terrible, but it shows a big hockey rink, not a basketball court. I also know the scoreboard at PPG has been enlarged recently. I question some of the view from my seat photos since they can vary for the same section. Other photos are obviously from a number of rows up in the section.  The Rocket Mortgage viewer was close to spot on for my MAC tickets.

(Ignore the quote - stupid phone)

Biggest and best A!

• Like 3