NCAA Tournament- Creighton

I felt we made some mistakes late as we were pressing. During that 8-0 run Tribble tried to go after an offensive rebound he had no chance of getting, which led to a transition 3. Ali picking up a 2nd foul when he should have just got back on defense. We must keep our composure and play smart.

Edited by kreed5120
  • Like 3

1st half thoughts. We are playing pretty well but Creighton is a really good team. Feels like they rarely miss, especially from 3. In my mind, number 11 is the X factor. I’d go at him every play. Get him in foul trouble and things will open up.

8 minutes ago, LZIp said:

1st half thoughts. We are playing pretty well but Creighton is a really good team. Feels like they rarely miss, especially from 3. In my mind, number 11 is the X factor. I’d go at him every play. Get him in foul trouble and things will open up.

We really needed to get a 2nd on him in the first half. It's going to be hard getting him into foul trouble now. Especially considering the refs seem to not want to call fouls on Creighton.

• Like 1