Jump to content

zipsfan33

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zipsfan33

  1. Was this not the same coach that went for 2 to win a game and lost to Gardner Webb??? I thought JD was the coach that kicked off twice because it was really windy.?
  2. If I recall, it was somewhat working the last couple games after just showing the ESPNU feed the first couple games.
  3. Yes, the A in the oval.
  4. I'm a little partial to these bad boys! I was there.....brrrrrrrrrr
  5. It's Tom Arth, how I wish I could forget!
  6. My two buddies and I have re-upped! Sect. 212 row 1
  7. Looking at his replies, it appears it is a family issue. Let's hope everything is alight.
  8. Seems to be a good fit... Slippery Rock for someone with slippery fingers. Too soon? Honestly, best of luck!
  9. I'm assuming there is no Spring Game date posted yet, since we don't even know when the practice window is?
  10. https://nfltraderumors.co/ravens-interviewing-bills-wr-coach-chad-hall-akron-hc-joe-moorhead-for-oc/
  11. Naturally, the short month!!!
  12. While its always sad to see a talented Zip leave, can't say I would miss him returning punts.
  13. Thats great, but according to his twitter he has 6 offers and 4 are MAC schools. I doubt he's coming our way.
  14. Very true, but at least those teams were fun to watch!
  15. Can we really call that team atrocious after the Ianello and Arth eras????
  16. What field goal is worth nearly 4 points? Does it count more when we have sorry field goal kickers and barely make them?
  17. While the wins weren't there, the home games were pretty exciting and I only left before the game was over twice, so that's definitely an upgrade!
  18. Bummer, may be my favorite "name" to ever play for the Zips.... Best to you, Jeslord!
  19. I got back from the 2005 MAC Championship game at 330am and still went to work! As for taking a sick day, its a lot harder to miss a day than not in todays educational world, sadly.
  20. My plan is to go but with each passing forecast it is getting less and less likely. I am a teacher and I am worried I cant get back by Monday morning as we have Bills tickets as well......
  21. What am I missing with many of these not being listed as seniors???
  22. Can we please talk about the punt return team and how our returners dont know how to field punts, typically they are too far back and have to let it bounce ( which it usually takes a nice bounce not in our favor) or such as today stood too far forward and had to run back 25 yards to watch the other team down it. Why is this so hard?
  23. Their coach is Chris Villarrial, 2 time NFL All Pro . From Wiki: Villarrial was drafted in the fifth round (152nd overall) by Dave Wannstedt in April 1996. Prior to the draft, Villarrial broke the NFL Combine Bench Press Record. As a member of the Chicago Bears from to 1996 to 2003, Villarrial played six seasons under head coach Dick Jauron and was a two-year All-Pro player in addition to being named to the All-Joe Team. He paved the way for a 1,000-yard rusher every season, blocked for Anthony Thomas, who was the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2001, and was a member of an offensive line that gave up the fewest sacks in the NFL in 2001, when the Bears advanced to the NFC Divisional Playoff Game. He also received the Golden Bear Award, which was given to the rookie who has perfect attendance in the weight room. Villarrial was one of the most sought out free agents in Buffalo Bills history for head coach Mike Mularkey, and continued his streak of 1,000-yard rushers every season with the Bills. He was a member of an offensive line that gave up the fewest sacks in franchise history. Villarrial, who also played two seasons in Buffalo under coach Jauron, finished his NFL career with 148 starts.
  24. The team shop had a number of shirts and hats with the new logo. I was going to buy a hoodie until I saw $65. That to me, is a little high. Hats with the new logo were $35, I'd say maybe 5-10 bucks overpriced. The one looked like a throwback, I really like it. They had a section of clearance merch with the older logos as well. I was only in the shop for maybe 3 minutes, I'll take a better look at homecoming.
×
×
  • Create New...