Enrique Freeman

That was a pleasure to watch. Freeman was a stud. Once the chemistry settled in and his rotation of teammates played more traditional half court college basketball, Freeman really rose to the occasion. Him wearing the on court can, too, was pretty neat. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Zippy87 said:

No invite for Enrique

A cruel reminder that no matter how hard you work and how well you perform, nepotism wins. We’ll see if Bronny at least ends up better than Thanasis Antetokounmpo in the NBA. Bronny really needs to stay in college and improve his game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zippy87 said:

No invite for Enrique

1) Screw Bronny. Let daddy setup a private combine for his "Chosen Son"

2) The international players shouldn't be in the US based NBA combine. Host an international combine in Australia, China, or Europe. Leave the US based combine for US based players. 

3 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

1) Screw Bronny. Let daddy setup a private combine for his "Chosen Son"

2) The international players shouldn't be in the US based NBA combine. Host an international combine in Australia, China, or Europe. Leave the US based combine for US based players. 

NBA GMs vote on who goes. NBA GMs wanted to see Bronny. I hate that Freeman didn't get an invite though.

6 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

I have some oceanfront property in Idaho for anyone who believes this. 

I do. He was widely considered a lottery pick coming into his freshman year but obviously struggled last season. I do think part of that was missing time from the cardiac arrest episode he suffered last summer. There's talent there, so I can see scouts wanting to see him. I do think he'd be best served going back to school another year, though.

12 hours ago, Zippy87 said:

I do. He was widely considered a lottery pick coming into his freshman year but obviously struggled last season. I do think part of that was missing time from the cardiac arrest episode he suffered last summer. There's talent there, so I can see scouts wanting to see him. I do think he'd be best served going back to school another year, though.

Another year?

At best, he is a below average player at a below average program in an OK conference. There are hundreds of players who could produce what he did at USC. There were guys on Akron's roster who could have produced what he did at USC. 

The NBA is the elite of the elite. He Enrique Freeman has a better shot at the NBA and I'm not sure about how great his shot is. 

13 hours ago, Zippy87 said:

Was he even the best player on his high school team? 

5 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Was he even the best player on his high school team? 

If his name was Joe Smith, he would be transferring to San Jose State or something similar. 

• Like 1