Game 23- PCCC

clarkwgriswold

Very proud of the team and our fans tonight. The game looked fabulous on TV. How can you watch a game like this and not want to play for UA? I hope we had some recruits there tonight. Can't get too high though. We have to play Toledo, Balls and PCCC again. But Good Lord does it feel great to be Zip tonight. Congrats to the team and all fans who attended. You were great!

• Like 2

Just now, 72 Roo said:

Very proud of the team and our fans tonight. The game looked fabulous on TV. How can you watch a game like this and not want to play for UA? I hope we had some recruits there tonight. Can't get too high though. We have to play Toledo, Balls and PCCC again. But Good Lord does it feel great to be Zip tonight. Congrats to the team and all fans who attended. You were great!

+1 (out of likes)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Hip Zip said:

A Kent / Akron hoops game never fails to make me feel like I'm 19 again. So geeked up !

( and just a little drunk) 

I was thinking about this post watching the game. I think everyone there that went to UA feels a little AK Rowdie coming out during this one. Good times, and hopefully it happens more often 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

@Announcers Maybe if you were AT THE GAME you'd be able to discern the Freeman "injury" better.

TRIBBLE IS BACK!

Don't know why they just didn't have Reghi call the game. The guy's been around long enough to handle this game right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs down 1