2023-24 MAC & CBB Season

Let'sGoZips94

2 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

More misery in Brimfield tonight. Miami tried to give it away but PCCC wouldn't take it.   3 points for Payton!

If the ESPN Box score is correct, the Best In the MAC Chris Payton didn't start, and finished the night on the bench after fouling out with 3 pts, 7 rebounds, and 3 turnovers. What an absolute stud.

3 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

More misery in Brimfield tonight. Miami tried to give it away but PCCC wouldn't take it.   3 points for Payton!

Yeah but you're discounting the seven rebounds. Gotta pile on the stats when you're on your way to player of the year (can you be player of the year and not make all-MAC first, second or third team?)

21 minutes ago, zipsrule said:

Northern is looking for their first MAC win.  Going to OT against Central.

Now in double overtime. End of 1st OT NIU was down by two on a questionable foul with 1.5 seconds left. There was then a foul called on the ensuing long inbounds that allowed NIU to tie it. 

I watched the Tennessee vs. Kentucky game last night. The two teams almost came to blows at one point because Kentucky pretty much got man-handled in their own house. But what got me upset came later, when a Tennessee player was caught on camera blowing kisses to the Kentucky bench. I stood straight up and was screaming Technical, Technical, Technical, anybody going to call the Technical?! I might have been releasing some inner-trauma. Ha!!

• Haha 2